Peluuu Blanco #3 is an undyed two textured runner woven by hand on a traditional foot loom from 100% hand spun sheep wool. A mix of the 2 techniques is used in this design, both flatweave and hand_ knitted hand pile. Size 80 x 200cm.
These rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. Que Onda Vos strives to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
• small handwoven wool area rug
• material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool
• colors: off white
• natural color of wool / undyed
• weaving technique: foot-loom
• size: length 80x 200cm.
• handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
• designed by Hanne De Wyngaert in Belgium
• bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label
• because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension