Right to revoke, return policy, liability
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement with regard to an online purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of at least 14 days without giving any reason. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason (s).
2. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 commences on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
a. if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, if he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with a different delivery time.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
c. for contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
14-day reflection period
1. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he should in a shop.
2. The consumer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes further than allowed in paragraph 1.
Exercising the right of withdrawal
1. As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer will return the product, or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) the entrepreneur. This is not necessary if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the product himself. The consumer has in any case observed the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
2. The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
4. The entrepreneur pays the costs of the return loan, exercised by Postnl. The entrepreneur only pays the shipping costs for normal shipping by Post nl.
Return shipping fee
1. The entrepreneur reimburses all payments from the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the entrepreneur for the returned product, without delay but within 5 working days following the day on which the consumer reports the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait with repayment until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is earlier.
2. The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.
Fulfillment agreement and extra warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the statutory requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. An additional warranty provided by the entrepreneur, his supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the statutory rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the agreement if the entrepreneur has failed to fulfill his part of the contract. agreement.
3. An extra guarantee is understood to mean any obligation of the entrepreneur, his supplier, importer or producer in which he grants the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what is legally required in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
Delivery and implementation
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur. 3. The entrepreneur will execute orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 60 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost. 4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately refund the amount that the consumer has paid. 5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and representative announced to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.