Verde #1 rug QUE ONDA VOS
A large area rug in subtle shades of brown/green woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of the rugs by QUE ONDA VOS are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colour: subtle shades of brown green
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight