The FRAMA Shelf is a reinterpretation of the traditional Scandinavian shelf design from the fifties. Constructed from solid stainless steel and defined by a sharp yet graceful silhouette, our single shelves can be used for bedside, kitchen, office, storage, and display. Due to the material’s natural corrosion resistance, the shelves can withstand rough, heavy-use applications both indoor and outdoor.
Weight capacity estimated to be 15 kg, depending on the wall and screws
– Easy to mount with two screws (not included)
– Can be styled in combination with other single shelves to create a custom shelf configuration
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; if placed outdoor it will develop a graceful patina with time.
– Kim Richardt, 2020.
Materials / Dimensions
– Stainless steel shelf and brackets
– (Shelf) H 1.6 / W 60 / D 27 cm, (Brackets) H 24 / L 27.8 cm.
about the designer
Frama is a well known designer collective from Copenhagen with a stunning store in historical old pharmacy. The design furniture, kitchens, parfumes and complete entire interior projects. All made too last and because of their simplicity applicable in a variety of interiors.